Nathan Hindmarsh’s Glenhaven cafe in fire scare

A fire in a Glenhaven cafe co-owned by Nathan Hindmarsh was put out early this morning. 

Units from Glenhaven and Kellyville rural fire brigades were called to assist with the blaze at the cafe on Glenhaven Road at about 3.28am.

‘‘They found that there was a small fire in the kitchen area due to a griller being left on,’’ a Rural Fire Service spokesman said.

The blaze was extinguished and the premises ventilated by about 4.15am.

The fire is not being treated as suspicious.