Casey Matthews of Bella Vista was selected as a finalist of the Girlfriend model competition.
The 22nd annual model search for 2012 was held at Westfield Parramatta last Saturday, June 23.
View a gallery of images from the competition by clicking on the image below:
The Sydney leg of the search was held in Parramatta and it was the third stop in a national tour of the country, offering teen Australians a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity at international stardom.
The competition was responsible for discovering some of the most celebrated modelling faces in Australia including Catherine McNeil,
Alyssa Sutherland, Abbey Lee, Pania Rose, Samantha Harris and Ruby Rose.
Girls competing the event had to be aged 13 years and over.
Six finalists were announced on the day.
The overall winner of the 2012 Girlfriend Rimmel Model Search will receive:
- a two-year contract with Chic Management and an opportunity to meet Next Model Management in New
- an all-expenses-paid trip to Sydney for the finalists’ fashion shoot;
- an appearance in two fashion shoots for Girlfriend magazine;
- A one-year supply of Rimmel London products.
Each national finalist will win:
- An opportunity to be represented by Chic Management;
- An all-expenses-paid trip to Sydney for the finalists’ fashion shoot, in addition to a Rimmel London shoot;
- A Rimmel London pack valued at $500.
The six state finalists will each receive:
- A Rimmel London pack, valued at $100.
- Their picture published on the GF website.